|PVC insulated wires belong to the series of laying electric wires, which are mainly |
suitable for placing at the fixed places. It is widely used as connectors of
drive, lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and telecommunication equipment
with rated voltage 450/750V (U0/U) or below. Parts of the plastic wires are used
at the equipment with AC rated voltage 300/300V or below.
The products adopt GB 5023.1~7-1997 (450/750V or below PVC insulated electric wires), JB 8734.1~5-1998 (450/750V or under PVC insulated cables, electric wires and
flexible wires) and Q/ZEL 02-2002 (plastic insulated electric wires and cables). GB
5023.1-7-1997 is identical to IEC227 and the type is the same as the stipulation
of IEC and technical specification is just the same and more. We have extended
the range of the type to fit the requirement of the consumers. JB 8734.1~5-1998
and Q/ZEL 02-2002 are the complementary contents of GB 5023.1~7-1997 and Q/ZEL
02-2002 are stipulated to meet consumers requirements.
This series include:
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated wires (BV)
* Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible wires (BVR)
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
* Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connectors
* Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connectors
* Sizes: 0.5-185mm 2
* Relative manufacturing standards: IEC227, BS6004, AS/NZS5000.2
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.