Plastic OBA FP (C. I. FB 127)
|Performance and features: |
1. Dissolved in organic solvents with the maximum absorption and transmitted wavelength of 368nm and 436nm
2. Hold fine compatibility with the series of PVC and polystyrene
3. Of high brightness, good tone, and fine thermal and weathering resistance application scope
Though especially goes for the brightness of the product series of PVC and polystyrene, it can also be used in brightening other thermoplastics as well as coatings, ink, synthetic fibers, etc.
Usage mode: FP brightening agents in every 100kg
1. Polyvinyl chloride: white: 10 - 50g; transparency: 0.1 - 1g
2. Polystyrene: white: 1 - 50g; transparency: 0.1 - 1g
3. ABS: 0 - 50g (to eliminate the connatural yellow in ABS)
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.