|Recharge the charger: |
1) Open it up and face in the direction of sun on a sunny day. Light on the
charger will show red indicating that it is working (recharging and saving
the solar energy)
2) The solar charger is also rechargeable with electricity using the power
3) During recharging, the ON / OFF switch must be switched to the off position.
It would be harmful to the storage battery if it is in the on position during
4) When the charger is not in use, turn the on / off switch to off position
to avoid running down the storage battery
Recharging mobile phone:
Connect your mobile phone to the charger using the phone
plug or one of the adapters supplied depending on the make of your phone.
Turn the on/off switch to on position, lights 1 and 2 will turn red during charging.
When the built-in battery in the charger runs down, the lights will turn green,
you will have to recharge the charger for next use.
Turns the torch switch as on position, you can use the charger as a flashlight.
1) Solar mobile charger is not waterproof, so do not use it in rainy weather
2) The surface of the solar cell should be kept clean with a soft cloth to ensure
3) It takes about 3 ~ 5 hours to fully recharge the charger depending on the
intensity of the sun
1) The solar energy charger is a new concept of the 21st century. It utilizes
abundant natural energy and hence environmental friendly
3) The solar charger has a built in Li-battery which can support your mobile
phone hours of talk time depending on the size of built-in batteries and
models of your mobile phone
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.